Saturday, January 8, 2011

The first......of many?

So I have watched my mom post blog after blog after blog in the past few months and finally I decided it was time to start my own blog. I suppose to should introduce myself and my crazy family. Im a mother of two wonderful children. My daughter just turned 1 on December 31st, and my step-son will be 4 March 23rd. I got married this past June to my bestfriend! He is for sure my rock without him i dont know where I would be right now. We were living in Colorado for the past three years, but this past November we moved to Sioux Falls, South Dakota and have been living with my parents, and as much as I love them it's been crazy with 7 people living in a 4 bedroom house (really only 3 because of my mothers fasination with crafting she must have her own room.) My husband is working for DirectTv and Im staying home with Bella. My life is Crazy and everyday is an adventure. I hope you enjoy the ride


Have a great day and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment