Sunday, January 9, 2011

If there is a 50-50 chance of something going right, the probability is 90 percent that it wont!

Hello Everyone!
I had an awesome Sunday with my family. My DM got up with my daughter this morning and took her to Michaels with her, to try and let me sleep. Of course I couldn't, but I got up and helped clean up the house a bit. Then I made a lunch date with a dear friend and started getting ready. As I was about to leave the house my DM offered to keep princess Bella for me. So off I went in a snow storm to meet my friend for lunch.
On my way home my anti-lock brakes kicked in and I almost went through an intersection, at the same time a Semi went by. Talk about a mild heart attack. When I finally did make it home I had the pleasure of a sleeping child so I got to spend some quaility time with my mom. I helped her make her first card of her "Festive Friday Blog Hop" (check out her page for details.)
Then Bella woke up and we all hung out in the basement to watch some Playoff football. After many hours of playing (and fighting with Bella) it was time for her to go to bed. Or so I thought.
Bedtime for my daughter is always a 50-50 shot on if it will work or not. She is very stubborn and doesn't have a regular sleep pattern. Hence where my title comes from. It didn't work. So we let her get up and play for an hour and tried bedtime again. Then I got to listen to her scream at the top of her lungs for 15minutes. It breaks my heart when she does that. But finally at 10:30 she is now asleep. Hopefully for the night (haha that was funny) So if anyone has suggestions on how to get my DD to sleep I'm up for any ideas. Well now it's time for me to get as much sleep as possible before I begin this battle again.

Good Night All

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Someday you will look back onto these posting and know it only got beeter.

    ReplyDelete